PLEASE NOTE: I am not adding to my waiting list for new clients for 2022. Please check back in 2023.
German Script Experts is a leader in German Genealogy. As a bilingual American citizen raised and educated in Germany, Ute Brandenburg combines the best of two worlds. She also merges time-honored research strategies with cutting-edge DNA technology.
German Script Experts offers:
- Exceptional skills in reading old scripts from four centuries
- Intimate knowledge of a wide range of regional German dialects and historical terms
- A thorough understanding of German history, geography, and culture
- Strong Latin translation skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of online repositories and databases
- Experience researching in German archives
- Superb English writing skills
German Script Experts is US-based:
- Fully familiar with US genealogical resources needed to trace immigrants to their German hometowns
- Researches at US courthouses, in county genealogical collections, US church records, small town US newspapers
- Uses DNA in combination with record research to solve the most challenging cases
- Extensive experience researching on location in Germany and Poland
Ute Brandenburg frequently presents to national and international audiences on topics of interest to descendants of German immigrants. She regularly travels to Germany and Poland for archival research. She also networks with local German researchers to obtain records only available on location.